Benefits of HWLA Membership
- Help make a difference and improve the quality of life around the lake.
- Meet your neighbors and make new friends.
- Participate in special events where you can socialize and exchange ideas while raising funds to promote the focus and mission of HLWA.
- Learn what keeps a lake and watershed clean, healthy and conducive to many more years of beauty and enjoyment.
- Receive printed copies of the Highland Lake News.
How to Join HLWA
Property owners in the Highland Lake watershed are eligible for voting membership. Others who wish to support the mission of the Association are eligible to join as an Associate Member.
Membership in HLWA begins January 1 and ends December 31, and dues are $50 annually.
Dues and donations paid to HLWA qualify for IRS consideration as a contribution to a charitable organization and may be tax deductible.
To join, click on the Membership Form box and mail a check to:
HLWA • PO Box 1022 • Winsted, CT 06098-1022 or
Venmo us @HighlandLakeWatershedAssociation